Monday, November 3, 2008

So it only takes me 4 weeks!

So much for being back in the groove! I will try to be better, but I guess Ron and I live boring lives! Well our Halloween came and went without a dress up for either of us. We spent the day at work then went to dinner and rode around Springville and Spanish fork, I cannot believe how some people decorate for this holiday I don't even do that much for Christmas! We got home around 8 in time for the kids to come by, Jennie was Boo off of monster inc, she was so cute!

This weekend was good, Ron worked all day Saturday on the back yard with the rock wall, it is finally starting to come together, only after 3 years! Yay for Ron!!! I'll take some pics so you all can see.

Sunday I was released from the Primary presidency(bitter sweet) And then for the few seconds that I did not have a calling felt wonderful right up until they called me to the 1st counselor in the young woman's! It will be a lot of fun but also a lot of work!

That sums up our week! Now we are back to work and counting down the days until we leave for vacation!

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

you know, i actually thought to myself last night "it is ironic that machelle used the title of "back in the groove" on her last post all those weeks ago"...lol! too funny i just barely thought that. glad you had some time off today to work on your blog~!

Prelly said...

Hey Machelle its April! I was blog hopping! It looks like you're doing great:) Hey the YW's is great and so much fun! You'll love it. I'll look for more posts in month or so. J/K. If you want an invite to my blog email me at april@snowwyriver.com

Shober Fam said...

Machelle,
I am making a scrapbooky-type gift for Dad and Stacey for Christmas, but I don't have many pictures of the kids. If you have some, would you mind emailing them to me? (2 or 3 would do) Also, if Bart or Mike have email addresses would you include those as well? Thanks a bunch! Love ya!
dr_seuss_82@yahoo.com

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey Machelle!! I have been fewing your blog and I have decided to go private. If you want to keep in touch send me an email cassie_boggess@yahoo.com
Thanks

casey-trisha smith family said...

Just thought I would leave you a happy 1 year anniversary of not updating your blog comment......